Saturday, August 24, 2013

Three Color Shawls

Dia Sock - Shawl Kit
(75% superwash merino, 25% nylon)
Color Affection
Designed by Veera Välimäki




Dia Sock - Shawl Kit
(75% superwash merino, 25% nylon)


Last year I discovered the joy of knitting three color shawls.  I love the way the colors contrast and work together to produce something beautiful and useful.  My shawl above gets such a lot of use - ideal in the summer to keep the chill of the wind off my shoulders, and in the winter I just love wrapping up warm and snuggly in them.

I have been asked many times to recommend colors that will work well together for three color shawls, so therefore I have put together some limited offer shawl and yarn kits on Etsy.

Each kit has three skeins of contrasting yarn, and as a bonus to get you started I will gift either the Color Affection Shawl by Veera Välimäki or the Mystery Shawl KAL by Stephen Westwhen you purchase one of the three skein yarn kits or three individual skeins of fingering weight yarn in one transaction from my Etsy store.

Take a look and enjoy your colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment