Saturday, June 23, 2012

Colour Adventures yarn line

Things evolve.... I thought it was high time to start dyeing my own yarn. The idea has been in working for over a year now, and finally I have made it a reality.

Please welcome Colour Adventures line of yarns! 



For the last month and a half i spent a lot of time developing colorways I always dreamed of, getting the right shade of this and this color, combining colors together in a way i want to see them together in my own designs. It has been a lot of fun so far!

Here are some sample pics of the colorways:








You can see more colors at the temporary gallery till our website is up and functional:

 Colorway Gallery

We are in the process of building a proper website for the pattern and the yarns, a place where one can browse and purchase everything my creativity has to offer.

 Dyeing yarn was a natural progression from knitting and designing!
I can’t think of a better way to get the exact yarn and color I want for any of the new designs I am getting on my needles next.
Hope you will enjoy my yarns just as much as my patterns!

We are starting to offer some of the yarn for sale.
Our temporary site where one can purchase the yarns is Etsy store: Colour Adventures

3 comments:

  1. Красота необыкновенная! Такие краски! Две последние пасмы просто покорили!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous yummy colors! I will definitely be checking out your etsy shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I've just been searching for info about this subject for a while and yours is the best I've
    discovered so far. But, what in regards to the conclusion?
    Are you certain about the source?

    Also visit my website - cash fast loans

    ReplyDelete